Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin 2.2 and Tiny 2.11

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin 2.2 and Tiny 2.11
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:55:45 +0200

Hi Uttam,

I haven't had time to refactor and clean up the aspirin2_i2c driver so far.... as the wiki says it currently doesn't have the default sensitivities for accel/gyros defined, but you can easily just take the same defaults and put them in your airframe file.
The bigger "problem" is probably that the aspirin2_i2c driver currently does not read the mag...

And yes, you can use the aspirin_v2.2 driver to read accel/gyro and mag over SPI on LPC2148 boards.
However on the Tiny2.11 SPI connector there is only one SlaveSelect line/pin and that is also currently the only pin defined in the board file...
So if you don't want/need to read the baro (via SPI), then you have to pull up the BARO_CS line on aspirin so it's not floating.
If you want the baro, you would have to add definitions for another SlaveSelect (ChipSelect) pin to the tiny_2.1.h file....

Hope that helps,
Cheers, Felix