Re: [Paparazzi-devel] handle high speed jet

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] handle high speed jet
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:36:44 +0200

Hi Iman

I recommend traditional bungee launch. This works just fine both for small and large planes, is robust, cheap and maintenance-free. This simple solution lets you focus on more critical parts of the UAS.

We always launched in manual mode, but many others have done it autonomously, e.g. OSAM. They might provide some tips and tricks.

Regards
Reto