Re: [Paparazzi-devel] handle high speed jet

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] handle high speed jet
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:24:26 +0200

You can search for them on the Paparazzi wiki:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=osam&go=Go
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Advanced_Navigation_Routines
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Users#North_America
http://www.engr.usu.edu/wiki/index.php/OSAM

There is also quite some information on this issue in the mail archive (search for "bungee"):

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=bungee&idxname=paparazzi-devel&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

Cheers, Reto

2013/9/25 Ben Laurie <address@hidden>

On 25 September 2013 09:36, Reto Büttner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Iman

I recommend traditional bungee launch. This works just fine both for small and large planes, is robust, cheap and maintenance-free. This simple solution lets you focus on more critical parts of the UAS.

We always launched in manual mode, but many others have done it autonomously, e.g. OSAM. They might provide some tips and tricks.

Who are OSAM?