Re: [Paparazzi-devel] why me use Environment Simulator will automaticall

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] why me use Environment Simulator will automatically switch to the STDBY
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:36:04 +0200

Hi,

I haven't seen this behavior (which would be considered a bug) and I also can't reproduce it in sim.
Can you provide some more details? Are you using a standard flight plan or wrote your own?
Sure it's not because you have some block that automatically deroutes to Standby after it's done (or some exceptions)?

Cheers, Felix