[Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw starts but doesn't fly

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw starts but doesn't fly
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:46:14 +0100

OK, so I got the Flight Recorder working is sirf mode.

But when I tried to actually fly it, it was a bit weird.

At first, it kept losing GPS fix and switching itself into KILL and refused to do anything. After a few restarts, it seemed to stop doing that, and switching to the Takeoff block span the motors up, but not fast enough to actually take off - it just sat there with everything spinning.

Am I do something wrong? What am I actually supposed to do for takeoff? Go to Start Engine first? Or what?