Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw supported GPS?

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw supported GPS?
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:53:41 +0100

On 30 September 2013 11:30, Markus Bina <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi.

Navilock for example sells, ublox modules:
  http://www.navilock.de/kaufen/distributoren.html    (available in English)
  http://www.navilock.de/produkte/G_509_eBoards-und-Module.html (available in English)

There are also quite a lot of offers on ebay (search: Navilock EUSB).
In Germany and Austria you can obtain the USB-modules (navilock) from Conrad (http://www.conrad.de).

Thanks!

Cheers, Markus

On 2013-09-30 12:17, Ben Laurie wrote:

On 30 September 2013 08:50, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:
For the GPS: I know specifically that the UBlox-GPS internal dynamic model, measurement noise and update rate are exceptionally good for UAV. I have no idea about the link you post. In other words: every GPS can tell you where you are but not all are equally good when used in control loops.

The link is (apparently) a ublox GPS. I was just wondering where to get a USB-based ublox, so far that's the only one I've found - they seem rather rare.