Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 22:12:36 +0200

Hello

Has anyone completed the files for the stm32f4 discovery board ? (pwm channels)

best regards,
Marius

2013/8/24 Chris <address@hidden>
Hi.
At last i found dome time and my discovery board is now an autopilot, big but it works never the less.
I need to do some more work on the PWM servo channels.
BTW i use the supplied stm32f4_discovery board file and the drotek 10dof imu.
Now i am thinking to make one that will fly using either this
https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/450
or this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/STM32F407-417ZG-module-HY-STM32F4xxCore144-Core-Dev-Board-/180923405960?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1fe01688
Which one you like? (the big one gives freedom to use almost any peripheral but it is big.
Don't ask why it is intended for my education and fun only.
Chris