Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Firmware download?

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Firmware download?
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 11:48:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

I got an ardrone for myself as well and wanted to use it with paparazzi. In the wiki I stumbled over the info, that 2.4.3 would be needed to do so without problems. I only have Android devices and didn't find a chance to get 2.4.3 - I only git 2.4.7 , but that shouldn't work witout problems. Could someone give me a hint, how to get 2.4.3 since currently also on ios 2.4.7 should be up to date? Or could someone send me the working image of his drone. What would be the consequences if I was using 2.4.7?

Thanks in advance

Christoph

2013/7/15 Ben Laurie <address@hidden>
On 14 July 2013 20:44, Dino Hensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Right now the only way to do it is with an iPhone/iPad, which is a necessary
> evil until they release an updated android application.

Surely not - all that's needed is a firmware image, surely? Does
anyone have a contact at Parrot?