Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Apogee 1.0 for sale

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Apogee 1.0 for sale
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:49:34 +0000 (GMT)

" I see this...long time @ taobao..."
...and you are only now sharing with us all :)
Thinking big picture some people just one care about price. For them this is perfect. Really it is truly very very expensive to machine assemble the whole thing 100%. Some assembly in China is very good. They just always seem to look for a way to substitute lower quality parts out without telling you. I mean if you send BOM there and tell them those are the parts likely you will not get those exact parts used. Lower quality and sometimes completely faulty chips are substituted without anyone asking or telling you. You expect and pay for one thing but get another. Very frustrating.
-DC