[Paparazzi-devel] Problem in Installation

From: masoumeh hamidi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in Installation
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 01:39:53 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi every one,

I am installing paparazzi on ubuntu 12.04. I am following all the instructions in page http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/Linux. But I have got a lot of errors in making paparazzi!!!! after manually installation of many packages, now I see the following error when I try to make paparazzi.I cannot fix this error.
{
make -C sw/lib/ocaml
OC fig.ml
File "fig.ml", line 1, characters 0-1:
Error: Could not find the .cmi file for interface fig.mli.
make[1]: *** [fig.cmo] Error 2
make: *** [libpprz] Error 2
}

Please help me. what can I do?