Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in Installation

From: Jake Tarren
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in Installation
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:05:22 -0400

I'm using 12.10.  Not one of the supported ones.  I didn't even think to check if it's compatible, thanks.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jake,

which Ubuntu version are you using?
In terry.guo's ppa it's not available for all Ubuntu versions and in mine it's only built for 12.04 precise....

If it's not there, just unpack the tarball... no installation required.

Cheers, Felix