Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First Flight lisa/m fixedwing...throttle auto 2 pr

From: Luis Carlos
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First Flight lisa/m fixedwing...throttle auto 2 problem...
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:04:53 -0300

Thank you Felix for your support and explanations...i will test in my next flight...
Bets Regards

2013/11/4 Felix Ruess <address@hidden>
Hi Luis,

you can simply limit the effective throttle pwm command that is sent to your motor controller using the max attribute of your throttle servo (e.g. reducing max from 2000us to 1500us will give you half of the maximum throttle the motor can do).
In effect it will just scale the throttle command from paparazzi differently, you can still have a 100% throttle command, but for your motor controller it will map to less.

Cheers, Felix