[Paparazzi-devel] please forward to the ppz

From: ??d1.
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] please forward to the ppz
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:47:41 +0800

Hi, guys:

Currently, I have two quad-copters using Lisa/M 2.0 board and I want to control them using one single ground station. And I am using the 'Xbee Pro S2B' module for communication.

The question is:
How to configure the Xbee modules using X-CTU so that I can use one ground station to control these quad-copters.

Are the Xbee module on ground using 'COORDINATOR API' mode?

Are the Xbee modules in air using 'ROUTER/END DEVICE API' mode?

It will be helpful if you can provide an example configuration procedure.

Thanks
YI

Edward ZILONG HUANG
address@hidden department, Faculty of Engineering, CUHK