[Paparazzi-devel] Log uploaded parameters

From: bgati
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Log uploaded parameters
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:59:16 +0100

Hi,

we are using Paparazzi for 4-5 years but with low intensity. Now we had again succsessful flights with a 2.5 kg electric UAV equipped with Twog+XsensMtiG. The UAV has acquired 4.5 hour flight time already without any problem. It can fly safe and acquired huge amount of data in order to identify the flight model. Now I started to optimize (fine tune) the parameters of the autopilot. I tried to include the "SETTINGS" message in the telemetry config file in order to log the value of the parameters, but the compile failed. (v5.01) I wonder if somebody knows a solution to log the uploaded values of the parameters? (Excluding the stopwatch-paper-pencil method :) )

Regards,
 Balazs