Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Suggestions

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Suggestions
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:37:14 +0100

Hi,
we make first experiments with RT  nuttx and  STM discoveryf4 .
For nuttx also a lpc2148 port exist.
The GCC 4.7 perform the floating point hardware.
It seems that other groups  (ETH)  use also this RT-OS and leave  (ChibiOS).
I don't know why they change from ChibiOS to nuttx RT-OS.
Perhaps there is more middle ware for free  (FAT, USB-host, SD,CAN, Ether net) etc.

Heinrich

Ben Laurie schrieb:
On 12 December 2013 08:59, Michal Podhradsky