Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Krooz sd does not work with the latest master

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Krooz sd does not work with the latest master
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 22:01:38 +0200

Ok i downloaded a fresh new copy of the latest master:

address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ ./paparazzi_version
v5.1_devel-690-g906271e-dirty
address@hidden:~/paparazzi$

and now everything looks ok.
Did you changed anything relevant to this problem or my previous installation was faulty?
Chris

On 12/13/2013 06:09 PM, Piotr Esden-Tempski wrote:
Hi Chirs,

you can veiew the history using: gitg
on osx I recommend: gitx

You can also do that on the command line:

git hist

When you found out where to in the history you want to go back the easiest way
is to check the revision out into your own branch. (makes it easy to go back
and forth)

git checkout -b my_older_version <hash>

to go back to master:

git checkout master

An alternative approach to do the same on the master branch is described here:

http://githowto.com/getting_old_versions

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piotr