[Paparazzi-devel] Help Lisa M 2.0 , could I use UART5 to send the GPS, A

From: Yang Sheng Kai
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Help Lisa M 2.0 , could I use UART5 to send the GPS, AHRS, flight plane Mission data?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 17:42:28 +0800

Hi everyone:

Could I ask for some help?

I use the board of Lisa/M 2.0 .

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M_v20

UART2 is connected with XBEE , and UART3 is connected with GPS.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/w/images/Lisa_m_v2_0_sheet_2.png

I read the data sheeet , and I found it only has UART5_RX , and UART5_TX is share the port with the other function, the port is named "PC12".

If I want to get the GPS, AHRS, and Mission name of flight plan data.

Could I set the "PC12" port to be the UART5_TX and send these data to another MCU board.

I'm trying to read the file of UART and GPIO, but PPRZ's code is too complicated....

If somebody could give me a hand or give me some suggestion?

Thanks a lot!!

Cheers, Yang