Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nps simulator for X quadrotor ?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nps simulator for X quadrotor ?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:14:44 +0100

Hi,

In the simple tests I did so far it works fine.
What is the rotation direction of your rotors? There is also the simple_x_quad_ccw.xml with the NE (upper right) motor spinning CounterClockWise.

I just updated the conf/airframes/examples/quadrotor_lisa_mx.xml test airframe file to use X-configuration and the NPS simulation runs fine.

Cheers, Felix

P.S. Lisa/MX is currently the name for a Lisa/M with an F4 instead of an F1.