Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Stabilization (int_quat)

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Stabilization (int_quat)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 21:33:03 +0200

hi antoine,
thanks for the reply, i just want to mention that if accel and rate references are not saturated , then the reference attitude will reach to the quaternion setpoint immediately. and it may cause some fast/quick motions on model to reach the quat setpoint. i am not so familiar with quaternion domain, is my interpretation about quat ref. generator right?