Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need tips about this system Lisa/paparazzi autopil

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need tips about this system Lisa/paparazzi autopilot..please...
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:41:11 +0100

Hello
Just my 2 cent:

You can use every autopilot (STM32F4 Discovery, Lisa series, Krooz(SD), Apogee...). Take a look at the wiki, maybe one fits your needs best. They all have different features ! Maybe it also depends on your budget. (e.g. STM32F4 Discovery would be the cheapest way)

The KroozSD has a MAX7456 for OSD built in, but i don't know how and how good this works. (you can take a look at the mail archives, maybe there is some information)

All Paparazzi Autopilots can work with a ppm sum streamm input (maybe FrSky can output a ppm sum stream or you can use a ppm encoder board http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/PPM_Encoder)

Here are some distributors:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Get_Hardware
KroozSD can be purchased from Sergey Krukowski (address@hidden)

There is lots of information in the wiki and mail archive !

best regards
Marius