Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aeroquad32

From: MRSA
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aeroquad32
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:03:08 +0100

Hello,

I came across the aeroquad project. They make a nice STM32F407 board.

I think it would be a good candidate to run the paparazzi software.

Has anyone tried to make it work with paparazzi yet ?

The sensors are very close to what is already used by some paparazzi hardware (MPU-6000, HMC5983, MS5611).

They are using spi for the MPU-6000, and the STM32 i2c interface for the magnetometer and the barometer.

Cédric