Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with radio for Lisa M quad

From: olafur12
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with radio for Lisa M quad
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 05:20:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the swift reply

I tried to remove channels F and G but I still can't seem to get any signal
trough. I've also tried to change the pulse_type from NEGATIVE to POSITIVE
but had no luck. The radio status still shows 'NONE'. It might be worth
mentioning that I can't seem to be able to get my AP out of Kill mode maybe
that has something to do with it.

Eysteinn