[Paparazzi-devel] GCS and video problem

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS and video problem
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 22:25:32 +0200

Never mind i found the cause.
I was using mplayer2 instead of the original mplayer.
Everything now works fine.
Btw i mounted the FHSS digital video transmitter and a 5w bidirectional amplifier (weight = 650g)
on my airplane and i must say that i am impressed.
The video tx really hops as i found using my spectrum analyzer, it is a real FHSS system. Latency seems to be very low at about 100ms max, it looks that nothing is affected from the high rf power and the quality is the same or better than the analog video tx. At the end of this month i will make a 100km flight in order to test some subsystems and of course
test the video range.
Chris