Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS in Beaglebone Board

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS in Beaglebone Board
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 01:06:16 +0100

Hi Luis,

since the BeagleBoneBlack has an ARMv7 core (as the gumstix as well), it should be even easier to install Paparazzi on in than on the RaspberryPi (ARMv6).
The default Debian/Ubuntu OCaml packages would be fine for it and no need to compile/install them from source via Opam.
You still have to compile the ivy packages from source for it, since we don't have binary packages for ARM.

Hope that helps...

Cheers, Felix