Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 simulation GPS setup?

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 simulation GPS setup?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:22:50 -0800

Hi Chris,
Ok, cool, here's what I used that seemed to work:
   <target name="nps" board="pc">
      <subsystem name="fdm" type="jsbsim"/>
      <define name="INITIAL_CONDITITONS" value="reset00"/>
      <subsystem name="radio_control" type="ppm"/>
    </target>

If I remove the define it uses KSFO as the initial not the airframe
file which is weird as you say it shouldn't.

-David