[Paparazzi-devel] Switch to Navmode

From: my_juri
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Switch to Navmode
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 19:58:47 +0100 (CET)

Hello people,
I would like to fly a quadcopter indoor autonomously. The quadrocopter is using sonar sensors for collision avoidance, furthermore the gps is not avilable. My attention is to use the sonar sensors for collision avoidance by using the </exceptions> represented inside of the flight plan. Unfortunatly I can not switch from ATT mode to Nav mode "Auto2" and i am wondering if it has something to do with the fact that there is no gps signal availabe.

It doesnt work with GCS and remote control.  I can switch to any other mode but not this one.....any ideas ?
Regards,
JS