Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mission module

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mission module
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 18:37:34 -0200

Hello Gautier, i added the conversion from lla to local on some elements of mission module.
the elements GOTO_WP_LLA, CIRCLE_LLA and SEGMENT_LLA are working fine.

i changed the number of elements from 20 to 200.
Do you think this change have problem ?

i will do a flight following a 420km track and i need toons  of waypoint to do this task.

regards.