[Paparazzi-devel] UBlox UCenter Module Port Configuration

From: Luke Ionno
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] UBlox UCenter Module Port Configuration
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:42:48 -0500

Hello,

I’ve got a question regarding using the UCenter configuration module, on a Lisa/M 1.0.  I’ve got the GPS connected to UART3 (long story, but I don’t have the option to use UART2), and obviously, the UCenter module isn’t working.  For the time being, I’m using a LEA-5H, so I simply configured it using the desktop UCenter program, but I’d like to use a UBlox NEO-6 I’ve got, which seems to achieve better accuracy; however, it doesn’t have flash memory, thus, I need to use the UCenter module.

Is there a workaround, to persuade the module to point at UART3?

Thanks!

-Luke