Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBlox UCenter Module Port Configuration

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBlox UCenter Module Port Configuration
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:13:05 -0800

Hi Luke,

The UART3 got swapped with UART1 between Lisa/M V1.0 and V2.0.

Depending on the Lisa/M board file you are using in your airframe file and in
real the default UART port used for GPS will be either UART1 for Lisa/M V1.0
and port UART3 for Lisa/M V2.0.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piotr

P.S. Here is a port diagram for Lisa/M V2.0 for comparison:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/File:LisaM_V2_0_top_labeled.png