[Paparazzi-devel] flight plan

From: Anant M. Khadkikar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] flight plan
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:57:25 +0100

Dear all,

Currently I am dealing with the subject flight plan and the possibilities. Sure there are a lot of examples, but specific functions are described only very superficially. Could anyone of you tell where can I find the corresponding source code so I can get into this on my own?

Is it possible to save the current position in a way point and then circle around this? I thought with GetPosX(), GetPosY() and set, maybe it could be. The background is that the aircraft once it enters a particular sector, it should just to circle around this point.

Thank You, have a nice day…

Anant