Re: [Paparazzi-devel] flight plan

From: Anant M. Khadkikar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] flight plan
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:58:44 +0100

Hi Gautier,

thank you. I found it now. It is working, I already simulated it.

cu

(And yes, I’m flying a fixed wing.)

Am 12.02.2014 um 15:09 schrieb Gautier Hattenberger <address@hidden>:

Hi

Assuming you're flying with a fixedwing aircraft, the navigation code is in sw/airborne/subsystems/nav.c, sw/airborne/subsystems/nav.h and sw/airborne/subsystems/navigation folder.

To set a waypoint at your current position, there is already a function for this: NavSetWaypointHere(<your waypoint here>). You can find an example in basic.xml flight plan with the block named MOB.

Gautier