Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fw: ar drone2 joystick control

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fw: ar drone2 joystick control
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:36:33 +0100

Hi Felix,

I have integrated the JoystickID function from the modification of mantauav a long time ago, I don't know how them planned to use it.
I don't really see where it can be needed (e.g. do something that you can't with different ac_id or message). At least there is no uplink messages that are using it at the moment.

Gautier