Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone parrot GPS no fix

From: Oswald Berthold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone parrot GPS no fix
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:33:22 +0100

freek,

thanks for that hint. summing up a few items:

 1. managed to get the flight recorder (FR) to talk to sirf demo in
    windoze as reported elsewhere [1]
 2. appears that FR is configured for sirf binary at 57600 baud
 3. replaced "ublox" with "sirf" in conf/airframes/ardrone2_raw.xml and
    commented out the ublox center line in modules section
 4. conf/boards/ardrone2_raw.makefile already uses GPS_BAUD = 57600

built and uploaded fine, telemetry and GPS FIX seem ok. flight pending
due to rain.

bst, opt

[1] http://www.drone-forum.de/community/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=720