Re: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:04:37 +0100

Hi Gautier,

thanks for offering help. I did not know that it auto-generates these functions. Interesting.

I tried to use the exception with and without the hight limitation. Still it will jump to "Center" immediately after starting up. If, during simulation, I manually switch to any other block it will jump right back to "Center". It looks as if
!(InsideGreen(GetPosX(),GetPosY()))
is TRUE all the time (not InsideGreen).

I am attaching my flight plan. Maybe you can find my mistake.

Simon