[Paparazzi-devel] GCS map fill

From: Kiran Jadhav
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS map fill
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 08:45:27 +0000

Hi,

    I am using paparazzi autopilot. And I have a problem with its GCS.

I am getting black GCS window with waypoints but I am not able to view google map.

In the GCS,  clicking the Google Earth icon, or selecting Maps Fill (Ctrl+G) options from  the MAPS drop-down just does nothing .

Please help me to solve this problem . tell me how to export proxy in detail.

Thanks and regards,

      Kiran Jadhav

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.