Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS 3D lock - but coordinates all zero

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS 3D lock - but coordinates all zero
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:26:21 +0100

Hi Heinrich,

are you using a navilock 407ETTL?
No, it is the GPS13 with a LEA-6H.
This one  need up to 5-8h run time to charge the battery.
Also the old SAM-LS shows the same behaviour.

Mhmm, I will leave it on the balcony for some time and see if it improves. Otherwise I will revisit the settings in the Ucenter application.
I had the same error.
In think we need a software update, that when the coordinates are all zero no 3D fix message and no start.
I tend to agree. Though, I wouldn't do the same mistake again. But others probably would.
The zero zero  coordinates are  in the atlantic see.
OK, that explains why it was gone so quickly. :-)

I will post again if I found what has caused this.

Simon