[Paparazzi-devel] problem with simulation

From: Kiran Jadhav
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] problem with simulation
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 03:45:36 +0000

Hi,

I have built and upload program in autopilot and normally execute it. Then I am suddenly getting a GCS window but it’s  not actual that time GCS window its previous window. And its PFD is also not working with movement of system. Please help me to find out  Why this is happening?

Thanks and regards,

              Kiran

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.