Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 I2C watchdog

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 I2C watchdog
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:21:09 +0100

Hi, Heinrich!

Well I'm not really familiar with LPCs I2C architecture, but so far the current watchdog STM32 I2C recovery procedure is a mostly software solution, I think it could be applied to LPC architecture without big changes.

Best Regards,
Sergey

Hi  Sergey,
i have a problem perhaps a i2c error with the LPC2148 and the current master version. If i disconnect the i2c lines from the MMK controllers it works also it works when i flash the microcontroller new. But when i make a reset with the connected controller it stop working after 2 seconds. It may bee, that not all bus errors states are currently implemented correct.

Heinrich

Sergey Krukowski schrieb:

Hi guys!

I recently made a first try to implement an I2C watchdog for STM32 architecture.
It is currently combined in a following pull request:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/662

I tested it myself with 6MKK ESCs for two days with connecting each second SDA and SCL lines together to simulate errors.
Any extra tests on F1/F4 hardware are very welcome.

Best Regards,
Sergey