Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AGL or MSL in flight plan

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AGL or MSL in flight plan
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:57:10 +0200

By the way , lla.alt seems altitude above ellipsoid then converted back to enu.. it seems to me the new waypoint's altitude is AGL too..

Hello everyone,

I am a liitle bit confused about the altitude levels in flight plan. Editor accepts an AGL level for a waypoint but in 'navigation.c';

waypoints[i].z = POS_BFP_OF_REAL((wp_tmp_float[i].z - GROUND_ALT))
subtracts GROUND_ALT which seems to me hmsl..

On the other hand the datalink accepts the new waypoint altitude as the altitude above MSL in datalink.c with;

lla.alt = DL_MOVE_WP_alt(dl_buffer)*10 - state.ned_origin_i.hmsl +
          state.ned_origin_i.lla.alt;

Can you help me? Thanks..

Kadir