Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building paparazzi in Fedora

From: Ismael Marín Carrión
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building paparazzi in Fedora
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:47:22 +0000

Hi, seems that I was working with an outdated version :/
Now this issue is fixed, but I am getting problems when it cross
compiling, the error is:

  GENHDR  include/libopencm3/sam/3x/irq.json
  BUILD   lib/stm32/f1
  CC      adc.c
In file included from ../../../include/libopencm3/cm3/common.h:23:0,
                 from ../../../include/libopencm3/stm32/f1/adc.h:42,
                 from adc.c:113:
/usr/lib64/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.1/include/stdint.h:9:26: fatal error:
stdint.h: No such file or directory
 # include_next <stdint.h>

I export the variables ARCH and CROSS_COMPILE before of make, but it
doesn't work.

Thanks again.