Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Upload problem

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Upload problem
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:09:52 +0100

Hi again,

Actually you are right, there is a problem. You have the error when flashing with dfu-util 0.5 (package in ubuntu) but it works with 0.7 (from source). In fact your autopilot is probably flashed correctly, with we have recently added a extra check, but the command seems to be incompatible with version 0.5.

@Martin, do you have a solution for this ?

Gautier