Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Change in altitude handling?

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Change in altitude handling?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:33:18 +0100

The telemetry mode can be changed during flight in the settings tab, but the define has to be added to the airframe file indeed (in the firmware section for instance). The observation I made from your log are matching the observation I made during my own flight, so we definitely need to correctly reject outliers in the sonar measurements.