Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mysterious AHRS drift on psi - Aspirin 1.5 Magneto

From: alonso acuña
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mysterious AHRS drift on psi - Aspirin 1.5 Magnetometer
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:32:37 -0600

Hi. I had a similar issue. See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2013-12/msg00025.html . In the end after calibratig for like the 5th time I was unable to reproduce the problem and haven't seen it since. I did not upgrade the software or any other changes. I would suggest calibrating with the chip mounted on a simple base where there is nothing that could affect the magnetometer and which is easy to move around, just to make sure the chip and software are ok. Good luck!