Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery breakout board

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery breakout board
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 22:27:32 +0200

Hello

My design is pretty much at the final state. ( I will check it at least one more before ordering, maybe do some small changes -> https://github.com/NeoFromMatrix/stm32f4discovery_daughterboard/tree/master/V1.0)

I will order on 10.4.2014 at seeedstudio (lead finish, 1,6mm pcb, cheapes options)

One pcb without components will cost ~3€ (direct cost from seedstudio) + shipping to your location from Austria.

If you want one (or more :) ), please send me a private mail. Depending on the demand, maybe it will get a bit cheaper
I will inform you about the exact costs after ordering (depends on demand and currency translation)

The pcbs will need about 2 (or maybe 3) weeks shipped to my location (Austria). Then i can start sending them to the buyers)

Best regards
Marius

Hello

I switched to KiCAD and started over again.

I have attached the current schematics.
I think it will take me about a week or less to get the board ready.
After that I'll upload my result on github and write to the mailing list.

Best regards
Marius Pfeffer

Hello

Is there any update? I want to test it on my quadrotor ASAP:)