Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPRZonDroid

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPRZonDroid
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 18:40:41 +0800 (SGT)

Ok, so app_server isn't compiling and cant find glib.h. How do I get it to compile now?

Thanks
Uttam
On Thursday, 3 April 2014 3:41 PM, dianzhichong <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi ,

      It works very well.
      I tested with M7K, very cheap a pad, Price is about $ 50.

      dianzhichong
      20140403

On 2014年04月03日 15:08, martinvk [via Paparazzi UAV] wrote:
Cool, it works =).

Tested with Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab 2 7"

http://lists.paparazziuav.org/PPRZonDroid-tp15026p15037.html
To start a new topic under paparazzi-devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Paparazzi UAV, click here.
NAML