Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G-700

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G-700
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 15:07:38 +0200

Hi Vladimir,

I don't have a Xsens imu, so I can't test that...
But what paparazzi version are you running? (run ./paparazzi_version from the paparazzi dir).

Just tried to fix the ins xsens700 in master (v5.1_devel-978-g2d8d0ff), but since I neither wrote nor ever used this driver I don't know if it works now.

Cheers, Felix