Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need for helo to develop a subsystem

From: bruno jouvencel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need for helo to develop a subsystem
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 17:11:32 +0200

Hi Felix

Thanks for your answer. I looked this page of wiki. My problem, I don't understand the général organization of paparazzi for low levels of software. It's difficulte to understand the organization or directories between low level and hight level to work with bus like I2c or Spi etc..
I begin to build a module because it's more easy.
More precisely, if I test for example i2c_idle before to write data on the bus, it seems that's necessary to stay  that ressource is free so, my processus is not in real time of this case.

In first, I want to developp automatic landing and obstacle avoidance, using us sensor and video, in second,  I want tested a new control law based on path tracking ( not trajectory tracking). For second work, I need to developp a subsystem I beleive.

Cheers Bruno

Hi Bruno,

there is a rather general page on the firmware architecture: https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/FirmwareArchitecture
Can you provide some more information on what subsystems exactly do you want to add?

Cheers, Felix