Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need for helo to develop a subsystem

From: bruno jouvencel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need for helo to develop a subsystem
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:45:54 +0200

Hi Felix

Thank you Felix for your information about the structure of paparazzi.

We began by creating a module to manage sonars with i2c bus.

Some remaks with paparazzi 5.0.3

1) to obtain a frequency of 20hz we have to declare 80hz in mysonar.xml file? Paparazi divides by four the value??
2) the script create_module write to the tag corresponding to header files
   <file file ="name of file.h"
the good declaration is <file name="name of file.h", It is necessary to correct the file xml!!

3) To communicate with the bus i2c, we took as example the barometer of the lisa. We test the variable i2c_idle to know if we can reach the bus. I do not know if it is necessary because, in others modules (gpsi2c ,..) this test is not realized.

Today our module works well so , we are going to begin to work on a subsystem to control our airplane to realize a path tracking. I hope that your information will help me.

best regards

bruno