Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Changing RC failsafe

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Changing RC failsafe
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the quick response. I have looked through those files when dealing
with other failsafes but none of them mention RC. That's why I was I was
looking through the fixedwing_autopilot.xml file.

I wonder if I use the RCLost() function in my flight plan if it will
override the one they use in the autopilot file. Then I won't have to try
and make my own mode.

And I am entering the UAS student competition for Unmanned Systems Canada.
The competition is in 3 weeks so we're entering crunch time with the plane.