Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 Sirf GPS

From: zhuke
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 Sirf GPS
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there, continuing on what I mentioned before, I've been trying to use
Paparazzi with the AR.Drone 2.0 and flight recorder. The ardrone2_raw
makefile is set at 115200 baud and to sirf, in accordance with the flight
recorder. The drone obtains a position accuracy and gets past the wait GPS
block on the GCS. However, the drone's icon and label will appear (after
centering A/C) at the home waypoint, but not update its actual location. The
home waypoint is at roughly 43° N 1° E, and the GCS puts the drone there,
but the actual location is about 40° N 105° W. Can someone please help?